How much longer before the disban?

Go down

When will envy disban?

14% 14% 
[ 1 ]
43% 43% 
[ 3 ]
43% 43% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 7

How much longer before the disban?

Post  DaJoKa on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:36 am

SO im just curious? what do you guys think.

_________________

avatar
DaJoKa
Rank UP!
Rank UP!

Posts : 102
Join date : 2008-10-29
Age : 108
Location : FLA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much longer before the disban?

Post  p0rn* on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:40 am

im thinking pretty soon cause they are already down to 10th

_________________

avatar
p0rn*
Admin

Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much longer before the disban?

Post  ReckWon on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:43 pm

It's because I havent been playing in any of the wars. Plus we aren't playing the "team player" way. Just going out and shooting. I might make a clan. But it will be a more serious approach. Using tactics, camping, and of course Skype.

ReckWon
Just Started
Just Started

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much longer before the disban?

Post  Mr_rlpGuTs on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:47 pm

Wont happen, Ill take over the roster with sean bug. Feel free to send a challange sometime before the game gets inactive dont be scured!
avatar
Mr_rlpGuTs
Rank UP!
Rank UP!

Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-10-30
Location : PhOeNiX,Az

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much longer before the disban?

Post  Mr_rlpGuTs on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:57 pm

p0rn* wrote:im thinking pretty soon cause they are already down to 10th

Yea we droped to 10th we are like the texas longhorns of gb. I'm sorry porn u left your self open for that one, I still love ya though!
avatar
Mr_rlpGuTs
Rank UP!
Rank UP!

Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-10-30
Location : PhOeNiX,Az

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much longer before the disban?

Post  ONSITE on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:45 pm

ReckWon wrote:It's because I havent been playing in any of the wars. Plus we aren't playing the "team player" way. Just going out and shooting. I might make a clan. But it will be a more serious approach. Using tactics, camping, and of course Skype.

NICE!!! Reck yeah, you and some of the other OG n.V player NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN CLAN. You guys have been treated way unfair. You should call yourselfs "THE OG n.V" and skype.

_________________

ONSITE
Noobie
Noobie

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much longer before the disban?

Post  ONSITE on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Mr_rlpGuTs wrote:
p0rn* wrote:im thinking pretty soon cause they are already down to 10th

Yea we droped to 10th we are like the texas longhorns of gb. I'm sorry porn u left your self open for that one, I still love ya though!

OWNED!!!

_________________

ONSITE
Noobie
Noobie

Posts : 43
Join date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much longer before the disban?

Post  Mr_rlpGuTs on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:01 pm

ONSITE wrote:
ReckWon wrote:It's because I havent been playing in any of the wars. Plus we aren't playing the "team player" way. Just going out and shooting. I might make a clan. But it will be a more serious approach. Using tactics, camping, and of course Skype.

NICE!!! Reck yeah, you and some of the other OG n.V player NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN CLAN. You guys have been treated way unfair. You should call yourselfs "THE OG n.V" and skype.
OG n.V are people in n.V from s1 and I started in s2 so I do not consider myself an O.G. Here are some O.G. peeps on the roster no n.Vp, sean bug, cliff, eric, devils domain
avatar
Mr_rlpGuTs
Rank UP!
Rank UP!

Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-10-30
Location : PhOeNiX,Az

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much longer before the disban?

Post  p0rn* on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:09 pm

Mr_rlpGuTs wrote:
p0rn* wrote:im thinking pretty soon cause they are already down to 10th

Yea we droped to 10th we are like the texas longhorns of gb. I'm sorry porn u left your self open for that one, I still love ya though!
Dirty rip and we only dropped to 4th in the bcs which is the only poll that counts right now

_________________

avatar
p0rn*
Admin

Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much longer before the disban?

Post  Mr_rlpGuTs on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:23 pm

p0rn* wrote:
Mr_rlpGuTs wrote:
p0rn* wrote:im thinking pretty soon cause they are already down to 10th

Yea we droped to 10th we are like the texas longhorns of gb. I'm sorry porn u left your self open for that one, I still love ya though!
Dirty rip and we only dropped to 4th in the bcs which is the only poll that counts right now
I was really hoping they would pull off an undeafeted season that would of been crazy.
avatar
Mr_rlpGuTs
Rank UP!
Rank UP!

Posts : 92
Join date : 2008-10-30
Location : PhOeNiX,Az

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much longer before the disban?

Post  p0rn* on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:30 pm

Mr_rlpGuTs wrote:
p0rn* wrote:
Mr_rlpGuTs wrote:
p0rn* wrote:im thinking pretty soon cause they are already down to 10th

Yea we droped to 10th we are like the texas longhorns of gb. I'm sorry porn u left your self open for that one, I still love ya though!
Dirty rip and we only dropped to 4th in the bcs which is the only poll that counts right now
I was really hoping they would pull off an undeafeted season that would of been crazy.
me too this was there last big game but you can see what the 4 game toll took on there defence line and offence line people were just getting taken off the field left and right

_________________

avatar
p0rn*
Admin

Posts : 36
Join date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much longer before the disban?

Post  MistaBaloo on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:54 am

all cuz of our fucking corners that cant tackle! they should have pushed him out of bounds or wrapped up! anyways they line was off the chain! i ll give props to them but i hate all my boys that go/went to tech calling me all day those bastards

MistaBaloo
Noobie
Noobie

Posts : 49
Join date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How much longer before the disban?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum